IT Department is looking for experienced network engineer with at least 2 years working experience in ISP or big enterprise. Our team is responsible for network services in all Luxoft locations (45+) and Public Clouds (AWS, Azure).
1. EU locations and MS Azure network maintenance
a. Routers, firewalls, switches and wireless devices configuration.
b. Keep network documentation in actual state.
c. Support devices monitoring in actual state.
d. Troubleshooting occurred problems (including communication with internal users and ISPs).
2. Participate in Global IT projects (automation, public clouds, upgrades)
1. Working experience with distributed network from 2 years. Preferable to have experience in ISP or system integrator.
2. Working experience with Cisco ASA/Cisco FirePower (clustering, IPSec configuration, context, ACL, NAT).
3. Working experience with Cisco ASR/ISR.
4. Working experience with Cisco ISE.
5. General knowledge about Internet and ISPs interconnection.
6. Knowledge of OSI model and TCP/IP.
7. Working experience with wireless network based on Cisco equipment. Experience with troubleshooting.
8. Knowledge about following protocols and technologies:
• BGP (best path selection algorithm, difference between iBGP and eBGP, redistribution, Rote-Reflector);
• EtherChannel (modes, load balancing types);
• IPSec (route based);
• SSL VPN.
Nice to have
Python, HashiCorp Terraform, Ansible, Linux, Azure Networking
English: C1 Advanced
IT Infrastructure Engineering