A large Australian bank has engaged us to build their Support team to be based out of their Offshore development center in Gurugram.
We require an experienced .Net Developer with broad exposure to financial markets.
You will work in a small cross-functional team, to provide development capability to systems servicing the FICC business. The team manages (develops and supports) several Front Office systems, including, but not limited to: an Equites platform, FX hedging system, Term Deposit blotter, Wholesale Investor Register, and Bond Master.
The primary purpose is development within a C#/.NET Server/Agile environment, but you will also be expected to liaise directly with business stakeholders to collate requirements. You will also assist as second-line support for incidents and assist with the release/change process.
The consultant will get the benefit of transferring to the Bank as a direct employee after a year’s tenure.
• Ownership/accountability of delivering quality and functionality within technology
systems to meet business needs. This includes making good design and implementation decisions
• Proactively engage with business and technology stakeholders to ensure delivery goals are met.
• Undertake work to reduce risks and technical debt, and increase system robustness and quality
• Mentor junior staff in development activities (there are no direct reports for this role)
• Proactively identify, manage, and escalate risk events.
• Understand and follow the Bank's technology policies
• Produce and maintain technology documentation.
• On occasion, provide second-line support
• 6 years+ development experience
Mandatory experience in:
• SQL Server environment
• Experience with enterprise-level applications
• Exposure to Front Office systems and environment
• Experience in delivering in an Agile SDLC
• Experience in Database (any), DevOps (Jenkins/Octopus) OOPS oriented programming, Design patterns, dependence injection & Unit test cases
• Strong OOP and Agile development experience
• Development experience in Front Office Systems
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
• Willingness to learn and deliver innovative solutions.
• Self-starter and independent worker
• Ability to work within a team
• Basic cloud concept and exposure to AWS/Azure
• Highly regarded: Tertiary qualifications in Computer Programming or Computer Science
Nice to have
• Nice to have FX knowledge
• Knowledge of the capital markets
• Finance experience
• Technical experience in any of the following: Git/Github, Rally, Confluence, Continuous
Integration, Powershell, Dependency Injection, Testing and Mocking frameworks, Control-M,
• Good understanding of ITIL Methodology: incident/problem/change management.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.