Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks.
Luxoft is looking for passionate technical and development consultants to join our growing Fenergo practice and work on upcoming opportunities. This position requires intermediate technical skills and experience aiding Project Managers/Leads in organizing the project effort while hitting key project milestones. They will become experts in configuring the Fenergo Framework, and be knowledge experts in the product offering and configuration capabilities.
You will be joining the Fenergo Academy Program, wherein you will undergo extensive classroom and hands-on training on Fenergo Platform and technologies for a month, followed by a live project shadowing for another month working alongside the Fenergo SME's. This will serve as a stepping stone for your career progression and become a SME, Senior Technical Consultant or Technical Lead on Fenergo Platform.
In future you will also have opportunities to work onsite at client locations with potential relocation to the respective country.
* Implementation and configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology
* Fenergo configuration, Business Rules Engine, UI, Workflows, DB
* Developing applications from detailed design specifications
* Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the Fenergo Framework
* Develop expertise in understanding and configuration of the Fenergo Product
• Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems Test and QA phase/environment
* Create and maintain technical documentation and associated artifacts
* Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
* Product installation in test and client environments
* Integration with both internal and external API's
* Data Mapping and data migration/integration
* Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
* Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
* Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
* Communicate and interact effectively with all internal and external project teams
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in Web Development with .NET/C# in a multinational and multicultural environment
* .NET/Java experience, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, or other IDE experience
* Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB, SSIS or ODI is a plus
* Experience using XML
* Source Control experience, e.g. Git, Mercurial
* Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
* Knowledge around REST APIs
* Good knowledge around continuous delivery, TFS/Jira , Sonar, and environment configuration
* Good knowledge around pub/sub IBM MQ, Tomcat, Elastic Search, Drools, IIS
* Good understanding of object-oriented programming
* Good knowledge of various design and architectural patterns, concurrency patterns
* Good Skill for writing reusable libraries
* Good skill for retro-engineering
* Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
* Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
* Proactive and can work independently once support has been provided
* Very Quick Learner
Nice to have
Nice to Have skills:
* Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven development)
* React.js (+Redux)
* Knowledge on Docker
* Experience working in globally distributed teams
* Previous experience in financial services is ideal, or AML, KYC, Compliance
* Experience in Web Applications and understanding of Web Context, Security.
* Experience in Development Methodology (Agile, SCRUM). Unit test framework.
* Results-oriented, team player and self-motivated with a strong initiative to deliver
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|C#/VB.NET||Hot ADIA .Net C# Developer with WPF||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|C#/VB.NET||Hot Full Stack Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|C#/VB.NET||Hot Cloud .NET Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Regular||
|C#/VB.NET||Hot Senior .Net Core/AngularJS Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||