Our Client in Singapore is looking for an experienced Murex developer to join its core Treasury IT team to support the bank's treasury division for the business with Commodities, Credit Derivative, FXD, IRD,FX, MM, Fixed Income products in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and its overseas branches across the globe.
• Requirement gathering and impact analysis for change requests, projects and new product development
• Development and support for change requests, projects and new product development
• Adherence to bank's project processes
• Management of SIT and UAT phases
• Assisting with production implementation
• 6 to 9 years' experience in Murex MxML, MLC and Murex modules
• Experience in developing interfaces with external system inbound/outbound Murex
• Hands-on business understanding, provide technical analysis and propose solutions for business issues, process changes and technical requirements.
• Work with different technology teams across infrastructure, and other divisions to deliver system solutions for the business
• Strong knowledge of MxML and interfaces
• Good knowledge of Murex architecture, Environments and functional modules
• Knowledge of Murex MLC, Datamart or VaR modules is preferred
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Treasury products
- Strong analytical mind set and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good teamwork skills
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.