Work on Rationalizing Murex Instance and re-platforming for FX Metals and Options business and supporting existing FX Cash platform.
Will be working in both Murex 2.11 and 3.1 versions
- Part of the Integration team, candidates will perform the following responsibilities:
- Working on enhancing Murex workflows and Datamart reporting/extractions
- Assess the impact of reference benchmarks across all integrations, provide changes, and prepare test cases.
- Contribute to overall solutions as per Integration deliverables
- Define overall testing strategy for the stream and perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
- Remove the transformation formula in the import workflow
- Refactor pre-trade and post trade rules
- Refactoring Confirmation and deliverables workflows, mapping tables and formulas.
- DM Reporting: Identify and refactor all DM Reporting
- Working closely with business stakeholders to transition responsibilities , access rights , use of system etc., from one team to another.
- Unravel all of the existing configuration as it relates to the above and ensure regression is thorough and rigorous.
- Responsible for full coordination of all streams of work, reporting, working closely with rest of the Murex team and business stakeholders etc.
- Managing and tracking work in JIRA
- Very Strong product knowledge in FX and MM
- Very strong understanding of FX business
- Good understanding on P&L concept overall and its components
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Market Data, Curve structure, Simulations, and Trade Life Cycle
- Strong analytical, pricing, and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting FO users and resolving their daily issues
- Good understanding of Market Risk Management (including VaR, stress-tests, back-testing)
- 6+ years experience with Murex
- Strong understanding of XML/XSLT, Workflows, Integration concepts, Trade Repository and Trade Life Cycle
- Good knowledge of the different post-trade interactions between the various actors of capital markets including service providers
- Experience in configuring e-Tradepad and Simulation views
- Experience in Workflows and Pre/ Post Trade Rules
- Pricing and Pre trade workflows
- Confirmation and deliverables workflows
- Datamart and Reporting experience
- LiNIX / UNIX and SQL (a must)
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- Should not have any objections to working on Mx2.11
Nice to have
- BS or higher degree in Engineering, Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations
- MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.