An excellent opportunity for personal development in a dynamic environment.
Our client is leading UK financial services organisation who are looking to upgrade their Murex instance and implement DevOps tooling.
• Take ownership of the analysis, design, build/config, testing and delivery of Murex solutions needed for binary upgrade.
• Take responsibility for identification, estimation and reporting on progress of tasks.
• Use prior experience to inform on guidance given around approach to fixes and work arounds that may be necessary to unblock project progress.
• At least 5 years professional experience as a Murex developer, particularly in Murex FO, Risk and Datamart config.
• Good understanding of MxML Exchange / Market Data / GOM / Risk / Processing scripts.
• Experience in Java / Shell scripting.
• Ability to operate within a cross functional team, working closely with a wide range of people from different disciplines.
• Experience in Agile software development and DevOps practices.
• Great verbal and written communication skills, both formal and informal. Ability to articulate well, listen to and process constructive feedback before adapting and refining the solutions and designs in response.
• The ability to write SQL and exposure to Oracle.
• Good understanding of XML.
• Fair understanding of MxML / FpML.
• Sound understanding of Rates derivatives.
• Fair understanding of source code management tools like GIT / SVN.
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Cloud technology
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.