We've been engaged by a large Australian company to provide resources to their Murex development team working on a wide range of projects like CTB changes, risk and regulatory projects, benchmark reform, binary upgrades etc.
We require an experienced Datamart developer with strong knowledge of Murex, experience in Datamart solution design and broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working as subject matter expert in a team of Murex Developers on a variety of tasks.
This will be a high profile engagement with a view to quickly grow our offshore footprint with this client.
After initial successful delivery we will look at cross-training our consultants in Murex modules (MxML, Market Data, etc.) so you can grow into an advanced Murex technical export & solution design role.
• Development of planned changes ranging from small CTB type tasks to large bank-wide projects.
• Technical Analysis of changes, effort estimation, solution design, development and unit testing
• Work with QA team to ensure timely defect remediation and proper test coverage
• End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
• Drive solution design discussions with wider team and mentor/train more junior members of the team
• 3+ years of Murex Development experience
• Minimum 2+ Years of Murex Datamart experience on 3.1
• Good experience on EOD/CTRL-M or Autosys scheduling
• Advanced SQL
• Advanced financial market understanding covering different asset classes, especially IRD and rates
Nice to have
• MxML Experience
• DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
• Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership
• Experience with FXCash, FX Derivatives, Commodities
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.