We've been engaged by a large Australian financial institution to provide resources to their Accounting team.
Joining this program you will have the benefit of getting fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation. The role will focus on the interaction between the technology team and system output and the user teams.
• Stream member in Murex Accounting
• Participate in various changes and projects for the stream
• Engage users to gather, capture, and document on accounting treatment for various financial products.
• Analyse requirements and assess feasibility of implementation in Murex.
• Design and configure accounting rules based on the requirements, including configuration of accounts, filters and formulas.
• Participate in finance related projects
• Perform testing, capture output, and document results.
• Reconcile expected results and actual results.
• Identify discrepancies and the possible causes.
• Escalate identified issues and analyse if any alternative methods are feasible as a workaround.
• Ensures documentation and deliverables are consistent with defined standards.
• Suggest possible alternative approaches for a more efficient and scalable configuration and maintenance.
• 4+ years of Murex BA experience
• Minimum 3 Years of Murex Accounting configuration experience
• Understand the concept of journal posting and balances for accounting in Murex
• Experience in setting up accounting rules, accounts, filters and formulas
• Familiar with accounting configuration setup and EOD
• Experience in accounting configuration in Murex
• Experience in using basic tools (such as excel) to perform reconciliation
• Experience on Liquidation Module of Murex Accounting
• Understanding of hedge accounting
• Knowledge of trade life cycle & events and how they are handled in Murex for IRD, FI & Credit. Especially experience in Rates
Nice to have
• Hedge Accounting Module of Murex
• Functional solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership
• Experience with FX Cash, FX Derivatives, Commodities
• DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.