We've been engaged by a large financial institution to provide resources to their Murex MXtest program of work.
Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation, not only for the Murex asset but also upstream systems, such as the managed market data service provider.
You will work in a specific stream within the larger project. You will be working with an established team of Murex Test Analysts both in India and onshore and perform tasks linked to test design/strategy, unit testing, SIT & UAT.
The automated testing platform used by the client is MXTest.
Daily tasks include:
• Perform detailed analysis around the products and modules in scope to determine coverage required
• Define stream test strategy and approach
• Configure, execute and report on test phases / test cycles
• Configure and automate trade insertion, event insertion, reports and extract reconciliations
• Work with business analysts, developers and vendors to resolve defects
• Review and quality assure test cases
• 4+ years of experience in functional / regression testing, ideally with exposure to automation build execution
• 2+ years Murex experience with 1+ years in MXtest
• Experience within global markets
• Strong understanding of and adherence to general test practices. Some experience in Murex specific test best-practices is expected
• Experience in test planning and defining test strategies for small to medium sized changes.
• Building test scenarios based on the Client Requirement
• Assist in regression testing
• Investigation of issues and raise JIRA Defects with required information.
• Should have Murex experience testing/ debugging for at least a few of the stream subjects listed below
• Understanding of FI, IRD type trades
• Experienced in working with stakeholders (client team) and able to prioritize work.
Nice to have
• Murex Performance testing
• DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
• Murex Market Risk exposure (VAR, FRTB, MRA, etc.) is a plus
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.