An excellent opportunity for personal development in a dynamic environment. You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team, supporting and developing an application for one of the largest traders in the world.
There are good opportunities to develop in different areas. The team is highly skilled and will provide a great opportunity to expand your knowledge in the commodities space. We require talented and enthusiastic fast learners to join us and learn with the team.
The project is a long-term one and developing and expanding fast. It will support significant development and change in the future, expecting to expand the existing application by 3-4 times. You will be working in one of the most influential trading houses in the world.
Do you have what it takes? Then get in touch.
• Development of planned changes ranging from RTB-type tasks to large bank-wide projects
• Technical Analysis of changes, effort estimation, solution design, etc.
• Understanding the business requirement and end-to-end development
• Work with the QA team to ensure timely defect remediation and proper test coverage
• End-to-end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team
• Drive solution design discussions with the wider team and mentor/train more junior members of the team
• 5+ years of Murex MxML with an in-depth understanding
• Advanced MxML workflow and formulae development
• Extensive XSLT, Interface & data dictionary knowledge
• Oracle and/or SQL Server RDBMS Fundamentals and good SQL skills.
• Experience working with Jira & Agile SDLC experience
• Strong stakeholder management & communication skills
Nice to have
- DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, etc) highly regarded
- Good Java experience, especially integrating Java code in MXML
- Exposure to Commodity type trades
- Pretrade experience
- Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.