A leading bank of Singapore is Implementing PFE module in Murex and looking for various consultants as part of the project implementation team.
• Prime role is to act as a Risk Consultant for upgrade project across IT and the business
• Work with different IT teams across infrastructure, and other divisions to deliver system solutions for the business.
• Build a strong relationship and manage expectations with users and stake holders.
• Candidate is expected to be fully hands-on when managing his assigned tasks and while acquiring the necessary skills as expected of his role and responsibilities. An independent worker who can multi-tasks is a must have quality
• It would involve Build, Test & Recon of Market Risk views, Stress Test Reports
• 5 years experience in Market Risk is required for one of the major financial software (Murex) in a Banking environment
• Good knowledge on VaR, Stress testing
• Good knowledge and hands on experience on MRE , ERM & Market data configuration , Debugging and development
• Good hands on experience on relevant technical skills ( SQL , Shell Scripting , Python and Ant Scripts)
• Hands-on business analysis role to analysis, process changes and functional requirements.
• Good technical background
• Team player with good communication & inter-personal skills.
• Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
MLC & Collateral knowledge
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Murex ERM||Murex Risk System Analyst||Singapore, SG||Senior||
|Murex ERM||Senior Murex MLC Developer||Singapore, SG||Regular||
|Murex ERM||Lead Murex Risk System Analyst for FRTB SA/IMA Project||Singapore, SG||Senior||Yes||