We've been engaged by a large European Bank to provide resources to their Murex program.
The programme is delivering a new platform to Treasury Front Office, TMO and Risk to manage the funding of the Bank. The Programme team members are specialists in multiple skills with the necessary experience to work on change requirements and enhancements, also directly interact with the Business stake holders, to take Business Requirements from inception through to production delivery
• User Group Creation, Portfolio and Counterparty (Chinese Wall) access
• OSP Queue Configuration - View set up, Filters and Access, OSP Validation Rights
• STP Rights - Product Typology and Usage Access
• User table Layouts Rights, Navigation Templates, Consistency Templates
• Lookup Table Rights.
• Strong Technology Background
• Murex architecture knowledge
• Global Operating Model Concept(GOM - Entity set up, Front office desks set up)
• Strong communication skills.
• Unix - Basics
• Knowledge on Jira and GIT
Nice to have
• Murex MxML knowledge
• Murex Front Office & Risk knowledge
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.