Our Customer is a Leading bank in Asia that provides a front to back integrated platform for straight through processing and risk management.
This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people.
The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
• Define the testing strategy and framework to ensure a high standard of testing and quality assurance is in place
• Plan and manage various phases of testing (SIT, UFT, UAT & Regression)
• Prepare the test Cases, test cycles & test environment
• Engage test automation team for planning, scripting and execution of test scripts
• Report test progress and Issues (Daily, Weekly)
• Provide metrics and status updates for organization reporting
• Work with different IT teams across infrastructure and various business divisions to deliver testing solutions for the business.
• Be the focal point of contact for Business testing needs
• Liaise with technical lead / Project managers to manage expectations for each of the testing stages of projects. Agree 'quality gate' criteria and corrective actions
• Stakeholder management
• Adhere to the Bank's Service Management guidelines (ITIL) and participate and provide recommendations in process, service and system improvements
• 5-9+ years of software testing experience
• Murex experience is a must (Murex > Back Office > Accounting)
• Knowledge on financial market products
• Understanding of bank's front, middle and back office operations, finance and accounting. Experience and management of at least one Front to Back implementation within a financial services organization
• Experience in vendor management and good IT risk understanding.
• Report comparison tools.
• Experience on murex setup and functional tests using various module of murex.
• Ability to work independently and take decisions
• Experience in working direct with Technical leads, project managers and Business Analysts in business and IT organization
• Experience with Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of the testing process
• Experience of the execution of tests throughout the lifecycle of development projects
• Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and problem solving skills
Nice to have
X-ray Test tool
English: C1 Advanced
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Senior Murex Integration Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Functional Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Murex||Murex Credit Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Market Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||