We've been engaged by a large Australian company to provide resources to their Murex Testing team working on a wide range of projects from regulatory engagements, to binary upgrades providing testing services.
We require an experienced Test Analyst with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a team of Murex Test Analysts through ST, SIT & working with the business to execute UAT.
• Functional testing of various modules of Murex (Manual and MxTest).
• Execution of entire test cycle, test scenario and test cases
• Perform file reconcilliation and first level of analysis
• Identify opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation
• Working collaboratively with other teams during test preparation and execution activities.
• Proactive investigating and debugging of application defects
• Producing clear and concise reports during the lifecycle of an automation project
Murex, Functional Knowledge of various asset classes, Mxtest/ Onyx
Nice to have
MxTest , Credit risk experience
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Senior Murex Integration Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Functional Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Murex||Murex Credit Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Market Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||