Our Customer is a Leading bank in Asia that provides a front to back integrated platform for straight through processing and risk management.
This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
Opportunities are across Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and various other locations.
Looking for an experienced business analyst for the core Treasury IT team to support the bank's treasury division for the business with Commodities, Credit Derivatives, FXD, IRD, FX, MM, Fixed Income products in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and its overseas branches across the globe.
• Manage and analyse business requirements into a solution design, managing user requirements workshops and formulation of an overall solution design, modelling transactions through the system to ensure that the business requirements are met.
• Hands-on business analysis role to analyse and propose solutions for business issues, process changes and functional requirements.
• Work with different IT teams across infrastructure, and other divisions to deliver system solutions for the business.
• Collaborate with stakeholders on their priorities, needs as well as system improvements.
• Build a strong relationship and manage expectations with users and stake holders.
• Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis and project implementation.
• Experience in managing and delivery of trading platforms for Treasury products on a global scale, integrated within the organizations treasury product systems.
• Background in the following business areas:
o Treasury Product knowledge - From Front-to-Back Office.
o Murex configuration experience is needed
o Understanding of front to back process flows
• Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
• Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Experience working with MUREX
• Strong technical background
• Strong understanding of treasury products and experience in front office projects.
Nice to have
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.