Bank is looking to expand Front office Murex team to work on new product onboarding program running on Murex Treasury platform
Analyse user requirements and assist in test execution
- Work will also include in preparing the functional specifications, work closely with dev team on assistance, and prepare the test cases and executing it (eg: deal booking, performing events as per user requirements in SIT, UAT).
- Expected to work on e-tradepad development, simulation viewer, strategy builder, Livebook
- The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, developers and business users, as well as external vendors.
- 2-5 years of experience in Murex system in Front office of Mx 3.1 platform
- Pre-trade or e-trade pad configuration experience is mandatory
- Proven experience of working on scalable, resilient transaction processing systems in the Financial markets
- A strong analytical and logical approach to problem solving and system development.
- Very strong exposure to all the asset class
- Strong exposure of trade lifecycle across front office, back office and middle office tiers;
- Detailed knowledge of Murex Front office module
- Responsible for doing Requirement Analysis in Front Office space for various asset classes
- Responsible for doing an initial analysis of existing production data and existing test cases suite
- Ability to analyze and understand product requirements and offer solutions and support to facilitate the rollouts.
- Work closely with Front Office business to design and build pricing and booking capabilities in Murex system.
- Participate with internal business partners on cross functional projects to provide STP solutions for pricing, distribution and execution capabilities.
- Be responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
Nice to have
SQL and Unix Skills
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.