One of our client in Singapore is looking for experience Business Analyst for their core Treasury IT team to support the bank's treasury division for the business with Commodities, Credit Derivatives, FXD, IRD, FX, MM, Fixed Income products in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and its overseas branches across the globe.
The Business analyst role is responsible for the delivery of strategic projects or tactical changes for the bank's treasury division. The role is expected to work with Front office users, Development Leads and project managers to implement Murex as the new Treasury system across the various asset classes. The candidate is also expected to function as a member of the Front office stream and ensure that all developments and requirements are delivered and tested within the committed timelines.
- Analyse and manage business requirements into a solution design, managing user requirements workshops and formulation of an overall solution design, modelling transactions through the system to ensure that the business requirements are met.
- Hands-on business analysis role to analyse and propose solutions for business issues, process changes and functional requirements.
- Capturing, specifying and documenting business requirements for implementation for the FO stream
- Work with different IT teams across infrastructure, and other divisions to deliver system solutions for the business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on their priorities, needs as well as system improvements.
- Build a strong relationship and manage expectations with users and stake holders.
- Coordinate and validate Front office stream testing and test cases during UATs
- Minimum 5 years' of experience working in the Murex and relevant experience in business analysis and project
- Experience in managing and delivery of trading platforms for Treasury
products on a global scale, integrated within the organizations treasury
- Strong understanding of any of the treasury products
o FX Derivatives, IR Derivatives, EQ Derivatives
o FX Cash , Fixed Income and Money market
- Effective team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions
and business drivers.
- Proven stakeholder management skills in interactions with stakeholders
across functions and seniority levels
Nice to have
- Experience working with
o Simulation views
o Market Data
- Understanding of Front to back Trade Life Cycle
- Understanding of Risk metrics
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.