An excellent opportunity for personal development in a dynamic environment.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team which is managing and developing an application for one of the largest traders in the world.
There are good opportunities to develop in different areas. The team is highly skilled and will provide a great opportunity to expand your knowledge.
We need enthusiastic fast learners to join us and learn with the team.
A greater opportunity to develop your skills and learn in a highly skilled team.
The project is a long term one and developing and expanding fast. It will support significant development and change within the future, expecting to expand the existing application 3-4 folds. You will be working in one of the most influential trading houses in the world.
Part of Run Team covering L1-L3 issue/changes in Trading Systems (ideally Murex, Openlink)
1. Analysis & Documentation of user requirements and transpose into Functional Specifications
2. Key liaison with Front Office user base and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex
3. Validation of user requirements with the vendor
4. Configure the application as part of implementation
5. Assist in creation of test plan, test cases and test scripts for all test phases of a project
6. Perform System Testing & assist with UAT
7. Assist with data migration exercises
8. Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues
9. Design & Build on-screen/ad-hoc reports requested by users
10. Act as the subject matter expert for Murex suite of tools used within Front Office and ensuring that all functionality of the product are installed and leveraged to its best capability within the group
11. Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
Mandatory skills / desired experience :
1) Implementation / Migration knowledge in Trading Systems
3) Strong analytical and problem solving skills accompanied with excellent communication
Domain knowledge :
Sound knowledge on Commodities and Commodity Trading with respect to Metals and Oil & Gas
Also a good understanding on any of the following asset classes such as Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX Cash, FX Derivarives, Structured Derivatives
Nice to have
Nice to have skills :
1. Understanding of Murex Data Model
2. FO Modules of Murex - E-Tradepad, Simulation, Viewers, Pre-Trade Workflow, Market Data, Dynamic Tables, P&L Notepad, Able to configure / set up instruments and rate curves
2. Knowledge of SQL and basic Unix will be an add-on
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Murex Functional Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Murex||Senior Murex Integration Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Credit Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Market Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||