Excelian Luxoft Financial Services has one of the world's leading Murex practices. We are a top-tier Murex Alliance Partner and a market leader in implementation, integration, upgrade and migration. We provide end-to end project services and have delivered over 200 successful Murex projects across all major asset-classes and sectors including investment banking, asset management, corporate treasury and insurance.
Whether you possess a background in finance, technology or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us
- Assist the functional configuration and testing (generators, indices, models used etc..) for TOTEM pricing template submission (submission is done via Pricing API by the dev team but they need guidance and functional expertise by a Murex export
- Ability to price products supported (rates, fx, muni, treasury, equity) within Murex, change the market data sets, change model settings etc... he/she would get assistance from FO product specialist but this resource needs to understand conceptually how pricing works in Murex (on at least on asset class)
- Understanding of market data management in Murex (various market data sets, copy between sets, import of market data via mdit, etc...)
- Ability to build views (simulation) and build dynamic tables to produce data used in reports (and test the data)
Nice to have
- Understanding of Datamart / batches etc...
- Understanding of MRA/MRB to run risk scenarios + reporting based on the risk scenarios (here also he/she would be assisted by domain experts on the market risk side, but resource needs to understand concept and capabilities of the murex tool)
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.