We've been engaged by a large Australian bank for an EOD resilience project.
The bank is undertaking a full redesign of it’s Murex End-Of-Day batch, changing timing and scope of key processes.
This project will involve extensive changes to Datamart reports and EOD scheduling (CTRL-M) with performance being a key challenge throughout.
For this team we are looking for Datamart developers, Technofunctional BA’s with a good understanding of EOD and Reporting and QA resources with EOD reporting experience.
The bank also uses automation in testing and CICD.
This will be a high profile engagement as we have a long standing relationship with the client and the view is to quickly grow our offshore footprint with this client.
After initial successful delivery we will look at cross-training our consultants in Murex modules (MxML, Market Data, etc.) so you can grow into an advanced Murex technical expert & solution design role.
• Driving solutions to rearchitect EOD for Optimum resilience
• Collaborate within the team and apply solution to eliminate technical Debt
• Development of planned changes & configurations.
• Technical Analysis of changes, effort estimation, solution design, development and unit testing
• End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
• Work with QA team to ensure timely defect remediation and proper test coverage
• Drive solution design discussions with wider team and mentor/train more junior members of the team
- 3+ Years of Murex Datamart reporting
- Experience in Developing datamart reports from scratch
- Write and performance tune reports.
- Drive solutions to a significant change in EOD solution as new functionality is onboarded
- Market Data configuration
- Proficient in Database SQL/ Oracle
- Proficient in Linux/ Unix
- Worked on M-Reports
- Understanding of Control-M
Nice to have
- Understanding of GIT
- Understanding of Artifactory
- Understanding of Jenkins
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.