We've been engaged by a large European Bank to provide resources to their Murex program.
Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation.
• Development of planned changes ranging from small CTB type tasks to large bank-wide projects.
• Technical Analysis of changes, effort estimation, solution design, development and unit testing
• Work with QA team to ensure timely defect remediation and proper test coverage
• End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
• Drive solution design discussions with wider team and mentor/train more junior members of the team
• 4+ years of Murex Development experience
• Minimum 4 Years of Murex Datamart experience on 3.1
• Good experience on EOD/CTRL-M or Autosys scheduling
• Advanced SQL
• Advanced financial market understanding covering different asset classes
Nice to have
• MxML Experience
• DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
• Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership
• Experience with FXCash, FX Derivatives, Commoditie
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.