We require an experienced Murex developer to work across our client base. The role will suit a techno/ functional resource with extensive knowledge of MxML exchange. You will work with business users to understand requirements and create functional and technical specifications by working with the business to understand process while advising on Murex best practice.
You will be responsible for
- Understanding the requirements and providing design & solution for user requirements
- Building MxML configuration and workflows as per the design
- Interacting with users for design and sign -offs
- Documentation of the changes
The role will require a strong financial markets background across a range of asset classes. The position will work closely with the existing Luxoft delivery team and face off to the business & client technology functions.
• 4+ years' experience of Murex 3.1
• Requirements Gathering & Documentation
• Murex Contract, Deliverable, Event, Murex MxML-Doc and Swift Confirmation & Payment templates
• Good knowledge of MxML Exchange workflow and Interfaces.
• Good knowledge of XML using XSLT, Murex MSL and MxML format.
• Experience with SQL, Datamart
• Strong knowledge of the different post-trade interactions between the various actors of capital markets including services providers
Nice to have
• Datamart experience
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.