A large Australian bank has engaged us to build a team to be based out of their Offshore development centre.
We require an experienced Murex Support consultant with broad exposure to financial markets.
You will be part of the Murex Support Team and will work closely with Luxoft and Bank employees from offshore and onshore.
• You will be part of the existing Murex Support team in the bank as their offshore partner
• You will work and collaborate with an established offshore Luxoft team
• You should be able to independently discuss with an end user the requirements and get clarification
- 6+ Years of strong experience in a similar roles
- Strong in SQL & Unix
- EOD/Batch Understanding is must
- Good hands-on experience in debugging issues in Murex technical configuration (Hands on experience on resolving Datamart/ MXML pre & post-trade/ Realtime/ MRE VAR issues a must),
- Markets Trading system experience, Murex, FX, Commodities, Derivatives.
- OS: RHEL 7, Unix, and Java process knowledge
- Batch Schedule: Control-M, Control-M AFT,
- Applying incident, change, and service management within a financial services environment
- Cloud: AWS
- Willing to work in shifts
Nice to have
• DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Position / Title
|Send to a friend
|Murex Environment Management Consultant
|Murex Production Support Consultant
|Senior Murex Environment Management Consultant
|Murex BAU Support Consultant