An excellent opportunity for personal development in a dynamic environment.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team, supporting and developing an application for one if the largest traders in the world.
There are good opportunities to develop in different areas. The team is highly skilled and will provide a great opportunity to expand your knowledge in the commodities space.
We require talented and enthusiastic fast learners to join us and learn with the team.
The project is a long term one and developing and expanding fast. It will support significant development and change within the future, expecting to expand the existing application by 3-4 times. You will be working in one of the most influential trading houses in the world.
You have what it takes? Then get in touch.
Murex Application Responsibility:
1. Has strong analytical and problem solving skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with business users and the vendor
2. Works closely with BO users in the management and resolution of any system issues that arise
3. Works closely with BO sers in understanding requirements to enhance existing functionality
4. Often works individually in resolving issues, and in coming up with and delivering solutions that meet BO requirements
5. Analyses and resolves issues related to system configuration, workflows, static data, GOM, market data, market operations, EOD, interfaces, etc
6. Liaises with the technical support team, with other business support teams, and with the Murex vendor where and when required
7. Escalates identified issues / risks in a timely manner to IT and Business managers
8. Provides detailed information about issues to the vendor, and co-ordinates with them in testing fixes / solutions
9. Acts as an intermediary between business and vendor
10. Performs routine administrative / technical tasks to appropriately maintain the system
11. Works on small BAU projects to deliver extended functionality and enhancements to the BO users, and is familiar with the systems development life cycle
12. Is able to assist in resolving issues around general system configuration, User Groups, Access Rights, Portfolios, etc
13. Provides training to business users and assists the business in adapting to the Murex environment
14. Prepares and sends effective periodic / timely status reports to IT / Business managers
15. Ensures documentation and deliverables are consistent with defined standards
16. Has the ability to work under pressure to resolve critical issues and meet project deliverables
Pre-Trade and Post Trade workflows
Settlement & Payment workflows
Contract, Event, Static workflows
Resolving error queues and task failures
Support related to Back Office static data creation
Work on change requests (RFC) and enhancement as part of support
4years Murex Support
Murex Knowledge around - Backoffice workflows - contracts, exchange, confirmations, settlements, fixings
Murex Knowledge around - Static Data, GOM, Market Data, Market Operations
Nice to Have:
Deeper understanding of financial markets from a non-BO & Finance perspective
Deeper all-round knowledge of the Murex application
Domain knowledge :
Should possess an understanding of financial markets
Basic knowledge on financial instruments such as Commodities, Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives,Currency Derivatives,Swaps, Futures, Options, FRA, etc.
Bachelor's Degree from reputed university
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Senior Murex Integration Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Functional Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Murex||Murex Credit Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Market Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||