Luxoft has been engaged by a leading UK buy-side organisation to provide Murex implementation services across a varied portfolio of projects.
We require an experienced Functional BA with strong technical knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets to work on a multi-year programme. You will be working in a high performing team of Luxoft and Client staff.
• Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development/configuration and unit testing. Broad coverage including FO/MO Configuration and post trade workflows.
• Define the systems and data requirements and validate the systems design and processes from functional and technical aspects
• End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
• Participate actively in discussions with business, understand their needs and transform them into change or project initiatives
• Creation of test plan, test cases, execution of system testing
• Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
• Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs/issues
• 5+ years of Murex Development experience including post trade workflow and Datamart.
• Knowledge of Murex Data model.
• Advanced SQL
• Good general financial market understanding
• Knowledge of pre trade framework along with MSL scripting language
Nice to have
E-Tradepad, Simulation, Viewers, Pre-Trade Workflow, Market Data, Dynamic Tables, P&L Notepad, FDI Templates, Blotters, Risk Matrices, Livebook, Payments, Confirmations Nostro Management.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.