Excelian Luxoft Financial Services has one of the world's leading Murex practices. We are a top-tier Murex Alliance Partner and a market leader in implementation, integration, upgrade and migration. We provide end-to end project services and have delivered over 200 successful Murex projects across all major asset-classes and sectors including investment banking, asset management, corporate treasury and insurance.
Whether you possess a background in finance, technology or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us
• Murex 3.1 experience
• Strong Datamart reporting experience
• Ability to write complex SQL queries
• Exposure to Market Risk modules would be a strong advantage, especially MRB/MRA
• Integration / post-trade workflow skills would be a nice-to-have
• An understanding of pre-trade, FO and BO modules would be appreciated
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Working knowledge of financial instruments including life cycle events of FX options and Interest Rates
- Strong experience in analyzing and building Murex Datamart configuration
- Exposure to Market Risk modules would be a strong advantage, especially MRB/MRA
- MxML Exchange configuration templates
- Interfaces between Murex and other third party systems
- Should be able to pick up new skills about other MX Modules (if not know to candidate yet)
- Working knowledge of financial instruments including life cycle events of FX options and Interest Rates
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- 4+ years experience with Murex Datamrt and workflows
- SQL; XML; MxML; UNIX; Scripting languages Java, C# (Shell, etc., would be a plus)
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have
- Understanding of Test management
- Understanding of Trade life cycle
- Understanding of Market Data management
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.