The Moody's Technical Consultant will engage in implementation of IFRS9 Expected Credit Loss Calculation and Reporting systems and engage in various phases of SDLC.
Perform impact analysis on the existing system functionalities with respect to the new proposed changes.
• Work with Business Analysts on the Functional Specification Document (FSD)
• Prepare the Technical Specification documents (TSD)
Perform Development and unit testing as per functional / technical specifications
• Develop configuration scripts, PL/SQL packages and procedures
• Develop ETL layer and Control M Jobs
• Support in SIT/UAT testing - responsible to investigate the issues raised in UAT, and to co-ordinate with users during the UAT phase
• Implementation plans/ production release and post-release support
• Closely liaise with the business partners and vendors for any changes that is being raised in the regulatory risk domain for reporting purposes.
• 6 to 12 years with relevant experience.
• Experience in at least one of the Moody's products e.g. RiskAuthority/RiskConfidence/Fermat etc
• ETL design and implementation data solutions
• Strong SQL and PL/SQL skills
• Experience in UNIX and Control M.
• Experience with at least one ETL tool e.g. Datastage, Teradata, Informatica etc
• Experience in performance troubleshooting, SQL optimization, and benchmarking.
• Outstanding analytical skills, excellent team player and delivery mind-set
• Understanding of the concepts related to data warehousing, enterprise
• Experience with test case development, and ETL test support.
• Able to work independently with minimum guidance
Have good communication skills (to work with various levels)
Nice to have
• Experience using BI tools like Qlikview, Tableau etc
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.