The Moody's Senior Application Developer will engage in various projects related to Basel Regulatory Reporting Systems (credit risk, large exposures, market risk) and IFRS9 systems and engage in various phases of SDLC.
- Attending requirement gathering sessions, and actively participate in BRD reviews.
- Perform impact analysis on the existing system functionalities with respect to the new proposed changes.
- Work with users on the requirements / clarifications
- Help to prepare the FS documents and walkthrough the functional specifications with requestors
- Help to prepare the Technical Specification documents
- Development as per functional / technical specs
- Support in SIT/UAT testing - responsible to investigate the issues raised in UAT, and to co-ordinate with users during the UAT phase
- Implementation plans/ production release and post-release support
- Closely liaise with the business partners and vendors for any changes that is being raised in the regulatory risk domain for reporting purposes.
- 6 to 12 years with relevant experience.
- Must have experience in Informatica, OBIEE, ETL tools, Oracle 12 / 19c (SQL*Plus, PL/SQL)/Experience in Unix Shell Scripting (AIX/SUN/Intel Xeon Linux)
- Experience in Moody's RiskAuthority/Fermat is desired
- Data Analytical skills; preferred experience in developing ETL layer
- Experience with Job scheduling tools like Control-M
- Good to have experience in Change Control Management tools & Visio
- Experience in Risk domain (Basel - credit risk or market risk) or in MAS Regulatory Projects or Large Exposures desirable
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance
- Have good communication skills (to work with various levels)
Nice to have
- Able to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Good Team Player
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Moody’s||Moodys Analytics RCO System Analyst||Singapore, SG||Regular||
|Moody’s||Functional Consultant - ALM/IRRBB||Singapore, SG||Senior||
|Moody’s||Regulatory Liquidity Functional Consultant||Singapore, SG||Senior||
|Moody’s||Moody's Technical Consultant||Singapore, SG||Senior||