Senior wireless packet core technologist will provide both strategic and tactical technical on-site support for 5G, LTE, UMTS, GPRS and IMS wireless operator account.
* Test service delivery in the LATAM region. This includes creation, running and debugging of customers testcases in the customers environments.
* Provide a consistent interface to the customer for technical and engineering activity.
* Serve as the technical lead on client responses to end-customer technical issues and questions.
* Remain active in network implementation and testing activities through customer network acceptance.
* Primary focus will be 80% technical 20% project management with wireless carriers and networks equipment vendors.
* This position requires a strong combination of technical skills the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and resources.
* Internet Protocol stack.
* Mobile networks: 5G and all related protocols.
* Excellent verbal and written English communication.
* Customer orientation.
* Self-driven and track record for completing projects on time.
Nice to have
* VoIP / VoLTE
* LTE, UMTS, GPRS, IMS.
* Testing techniques and test KPI monitoring.
* Comfortable working remote or onsite at client location.
* Experience with virtual machine creation and configuration.
* Experience with Linux and database management.
English: C1 Advanced
Spanish: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Technical Support (SL2)||Backline Product Support Specialist||Remote Mexico, MX||Regular||
|Technical Support (SL2)||Mobility (PacketCore) Backline Support Engineer - Junior||Remote Mexico, MX||Junior||
|Technical Support (SL2)||Mobility (PacketCore) Backline Support Engineer||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||