Luxoft will establish a strong UI/UX Automotive team in China, Shanghai. This team will work on UX and UI topics for a international car manufacturer, focusing on the Asian market. Innovative concepts and amazing graphics need to be developed customer-centric mobile app projects across the entire product lifecyle. We are looking for UI Designers to join this team, working on UI Design and HMI concepts in the Mobile/Automotive field.
- Design, conceptualize, and create customer-centric mobile app projects across the entire product lifecycle, keeping up with the app upgrades and launches of different vehicles
- Work closely with lean, cross-functional teams
- Create lasting, effective partnerships with customers engineering, product, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- You'll take full ownership of your work, and have responsibility for all design details along the way
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes
- 3+ years of experience designing mobile application
- An experienced, detail-oriented UI design & research professional, with solid background in Design, Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant subjects.
- A solid understanding of UCD/HCI principles and experience in visual design or user interface engineering
- A strong, diversified portfolio of detailed visual design work
- Familiar with mobile APP design, Web design, attention to visual details, ability to output high-quality UI deliverables.
- Comprehensive understanding of applying the methodologies of user-centric interaction design and research to solve complex business problems
- Familiar with digital products from internet automobile Co. and traditional automobile OEMs is a plus
- Knowledge of Axure, Sketch, Figma, Illustrator or other tools for generating wireframes and specifications
- Demonstrated ability to present design ideas and results internally and externally with customer
- Good communication and organization skills
- Solid communications in English (verbal and written)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of motion design and animation
- Familiar with digital products from automobile OEMs
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- International and multi-cultural business experience
Chinese: C2 Proficient
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business