We require a MLC Risk developer to help implement the changes and projects in as required by Global Markets' Risk team.
Key responsibilities include engaging with business, conducting analysis, developing requirements, writing technical and functional design documents, building and testing the solutions in Murex.
- Perform business analysis, enhancements and changes to the Global credit Risk solutions, which include implementation
- Participate actively in discussions with business, understand their needs and transform them into change or project initiatives
- Challenge the status quo by pro-actively reviewing current architecture and propose solutions that enhance business experience
- Define the systems and data requirements as well as validate the system design and processes from a functional and technical perspective
- Assist in ensuring a high level delivery and user experience
- Develop and refine the various business/functional/testing requirements in support of the project and systems involved, working alongside the vendor where required
- Ensure technical and functional hand over of the project and changes to the assigned support team(s).
- 6-8 of years of experience
- MLC development skills
- MxML experience
- unix scripting
- components experiences like VAR,PSR,CVA,SIMM,FRTB
Nice to have
- end to end understanding of murex modules
Hindi: C2 Proficient
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.