Web projects for one of the biggest mobile operators in Ukraine.
The company mission is enriching the lives of customers by providing high-quality services that are supported by innovative technologies, high-quality technical process and the strong team of professionals.
Web team consists of 11 developers (6 backend, 5 frontend), 3 QAs. Team is responsible for developing highload web services with more than 1 million monthly users.
Technologies and processes that are used: ReactJS, NextJS, graphQL, microservices approach for new projects. codereview, gitflow, CI/CD processes for delivery.
Opportunities: work on the spot with direct contact with the creators of tasks in a flexible environment that provides opportunities for professional growth, take part in projects for huge amount of users, see the result of your work, propose and implement your own ideas.
You will be working on the back-end part of the systems aside the team of front-end developers in case you don't want to write front-end.
You'll have to maintain old Django 1.4, 1.8, 1.11 projects and develop new ones in the latest versions of every acceptable modern frameworks. We also have aiohttp projects, if you are wondering.
- 2+ years of proven experience with Python 2 and Python 3.
- Fluency working with Django.
- Proven record of experience with DjangoRest Framework, Celery.
- Experience working with SQL, MySQL, Redis and ElasticSearch.
- Reasonable proficiency with GNU/Linux system administration.
Nice to have
- Experience with other modern frameworks than Django
- Understanding Nginx, uwsgi
- Version control system experience in Git
- Agile and critical mindset
English: A2 Elementary
Russian: C1 Advanced
Ukrainian: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.