The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for providing authoritative sources of reference data to our clients across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) organization, through implementing state of the art technologies and operational processes which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account and corporate action data. The ISG organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data. Execution team is tasked with the enhancement to the system including new vendor feeds coverage, data model enhancement and updates to existing data from vendors. This may involve analyzing multiple data sets manually or engineering automated solutions. Domain data is critical to the reference data processing and product and pricing data must be available, accurate, and complete for global financial markets.
• Financial Data Modeling
• Consult with subject matter experts and developers to reverse engineer and document legacy system functions
• Independently query and analyze unstructured data from multiple relational databases in order to:
• Diagnose data quality issues.
• Assess system impacts for upcoming changes.
• Define data processing rules.
• Conduct functional testing.
• Work closely with IT and Operations partners.
• Work closely with upstream data vendors
• Independently manage assigned projects.
• Participate in weekly change management forums.
• Bachelor's degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
• Working experience of 4 years minimal as Business Analyst
• Financial Knowledge on Securities/Products.
• Data analysis and mapping (able to query data, analyze and map)
• Data Oriented with an excellent attention to detail
• SQL knowledge
• Experience working closely with IT Project managers and development teams
• Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
• Strong analytical skills and writing skills, including solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
• Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to be assertive
• Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
Russian: C2 Proficient
Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.