The role is for L2 Murex technical support responsible to provide BAU support.
Murex related Responsibility:
1) Handling Murex production batch processing includes Date rolls for Various desks and entities, accounting and reporting batches.
2) Configuring the Datamart Batches and debugging the issues with it.
3) Configuring the processing script for various modules and debigging the issues related to it.
4) Performing/Monitoring daily/montly housekeep jobs related to Accounting, Market Data etc.
5) Providing support for OVernight Batch processing.
6) Developing/Configuring the processing script/report/batch of feeders if required as part of Batch Support.
7) Setup new environments, refresh environments and take regular backups. Ability to manage multiple environments
8)Configuration management & Release management
O/S related Resposibilty:
1) Understanding and debugging various shell scripts/perl scripts on production/QA/development servers.
2) providing support for various issues on production servers like memory issue or slowness, file system related issue.
3) Designing and developing the shell scripts if required.
4) Handling the file processing, process control and monitoring etc for Murex.
5) Handling the Murex environment related issue associate with O/S.
D/B related resposibilty:
1) providing support for various Database activities like DB back up . Database refresh (includes (Oracle Import /Export ) (Sybase (dump/Load)).
2) providing support for Database maintainace , indexing , housekeeping etc.
3) Debugging the databse performance issue for various batches/jobs.
4) providing support for debugging Stored procedure and various murex issues related to database.
5) Developing stored procedure, views etc if required .
1) Murex Infra/MxML/BO(MxML/Core)/market data.
2) At least 2+ years of murex hands on support knowledge where he is able to support BO/FO desks.
Nice to have
1) Experience in JAVA/XML (will be an added advantage).
2) Experience in Shell Scripting (experience in perl scripting will be an added advantage).
3) Experience on Any treasuly application other than Murex (Will be an added advantage)
4) Experience in Operations System like Unix /Soalris/HP-UX/Windows
5) Experience in Various version of Murex will be an added advantage.
6) Knowledge of one or more Scheduling tool such as control m
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.