The role is for L2 Murex Functional support responsible to provide BAU support.
• Provide BAU support for EOD batches and ensure critical batches are sent as per SLA (CPMS/GL) including batch recovery and adhoc rerun of batches in production
Document knowledge/process into Confluence on regular basis.
• Manage regular standard change requests from users that need to be deployed into the production application which are BAU reporting related (PLVA portfolio addition/removal of daps due to portfolio closure)
• Weekend Maintenance (LP/PP+ adhoc purges)
• Recurring requests in production (RBI Stress runs/OIS Discounting/CCIL runs)
• SOP related adhoc Incidents troubleshooting ( warehouse repair , basic SQL extraction , basic dyn table extraction etc )
• UAT Support: Running regression related UR's (mtep related reports + EOD runs)
• Restoration of db dumps for reruns, adhoc load, bring up cvm/cvm env
• Response/update to jira issues and service requests
• Raise change requests for daily and monthly implementations
• Restoration of binary dumps
• Infra activities, eg. LV for OS patches, security patches
• Close CR changes
• Raise CR to adding and removing portfolios for FXPL,IRCAP
• Data download requests, and raise CR for data download, DB masking and transfer dumps to UAT, and loading
• Send dumps to murex for investigations
• Connectivity testing with upstream and downstream
• Murex Infra/MxML/BO(MxML/Core)/market data.
• At least 2+ years of murex hands on support knowledge where he is able to support BO/FO desks
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Senior Murex Integration Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Functional Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Murex||Murex Credit Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Murex||Murex Market Risk Consultant||Bangalore, IN||Senior||