As Lead Engineer - Data Management (Lead Product Owner) you will be responsible for defining and supporting the building of a desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable data management and reprocessing platform that meet the needs of ADAS/AD customer projects. You're responsible for defining the platform vision and roadmap and ensure that the product owners are efficient at defining features, epics, and stories into detailed functional and non-functional requirements and acceptance criteria. In communication with project teams and project data managers you'll have to prioritize the development backlog and bring the platform vision into reality.
Meet Business Goals:
• Create clear and measurable benefits for the projects;
• Negotiate, commit, and meet project timelines;
• Keep customer projects satisfied and make active proposals for future directions and applications.
Get It Built:
• Understand customer project needs and translate them into epics and stories requirements;
• Manage and prioritize the flow of work;
• Define releases and program increments;
• Perform product increment planning.
• Act as bridge between Scrum teams and customer projects;
• Driving demos, training, and documentation to support the projects;
• Translate project needs in explainable requirements and use cases.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master's preferred);
• 4+ years' relevant experience in leading software development projects preferably as in a product owner or technical product manager role;
• Experience and deep understanding of agile Scrum/SAFe methodologies;
• Desire to work collaboratively with the Scrum teams to come up with the best solution to a problem.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results on multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment.
• Strong communication with internal and external parties.
• Organized and proactive.
• Ability to lead decisions and prioritization in an agile environment.
• Experience using JIRA and Confluence
Nice to have
• Experience with data-driven development and verification in the ADAS/AD domain is a plus.
• Cloud know how, preferably with the AWS platform is a big plus.
• Know-how about service-based software architecture is a big plus.
• Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written) mandatory.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Product Owner||Product Manager - Data Migration||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|Product Owner||Product Manager||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|Product Owner||Product Owner - Technical Data Migration||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|Product Owner||Senior Reporting Product Owner||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||