The client is a French international banking group. It is the world's 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 73 countries (202k employees).
The client has started banking and finance experience in 19th century and continue its way while becoming more powerful for two centuries.
It is a leading bank in the eurozone and a key international banking group.
Awards and extra financial ratings:
1. Top bank out of 31 in the Diversified Banks (Europe) category in the Vigeo Eiris 2018 rankings.
2. Was named the Best bank in the world for sustainable finance by Euromoney.
3. Appears in the 2018 ranking of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations of the Corporate Knights magazine (Leading European Bank).
4. Top Employers Europe 2018 for the 5th consecutive year.
Technology team pioneers technologies and re-engineers business processes to deliver exceptional levels of innovation and world-class client service.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Bank deliver best-in-class products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop innovative collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, their expertise and their passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and even think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Technology stack includes: Java 8 / Java 11, Spring, SpringBoot, Oracle Coherence, DataSynapse, Kafka, Solace JMS, Apache Tomcat, Web services, Sybase, Oracle DB, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, HTML5, Node.js, Git, Python, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins / TeamCity / Ansible, RunDesk, Docker / Kubernetes, SDLC, Sonar, Geneos / Grafana / Prometheus
We offer our engineers to work in maximum flexible and comfortable mode: office / home
New delivery center is open in St. Petersburg (Stockman business Center)
• Design and develop new functionality
• Working with Scrum Masters, BAs & other team mates on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design
• Coding and testing, reviewing other team member's changes
• Document business and functional requirements, design decisions and API
• Co-working with QA team on test automation of new and existing functionality
• Contribute to the definition of the future state of the system architecture
• When product and architecture experience gained, mentor and direct more junior developers
JIRA, SQL, Git, Hiberante, Orace Database, Java, UNIX, Apache Tomcat
Nice to have
Coherence, , Docker, EA, , Sonar, , TDD methodology, Sybase, JMS Servers, Jenkins, TeamCity, Agile Methodology,
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.