We're seeking a strong and creative Front End Lead Developer eager to solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code (yes, you will really do coding!) for the development of our customer web page that involves integrating APIs for third party vendors and displays the information in the User Interface. This consumer product will impact thousands of users every month. You'll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in Agile environments, a culture focused on results, training, and strong support to grow your career. Code your career with us!
- Drive the development team towards the goal by integrating skills and experiences.
- Lead, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Work with QA, product management and operations in an Agile environment.
- Lead, develop and support data-driven product decisions in a high energy high-impact team.
- Develop features that will drive our business through real-time feedback loops.
- Participate in the resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions.
- 6+ years of professional software development experience in FrontEnd.
- Proficiency using TypeScript and Angular -> Angular 8.
- Proficiency using Atlassian collaboration tools (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket, etc.) and code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with WebPack
- Experience designing and developing with Observables and RxJS.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Confident using CI/CD
- Experience developing proper documentation and providing Knowledge Transfer.
- Experience developing a solution from scratch, with the analysis of benefits and tradeoffs.
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment and understand the business requirements clearly.
- Experience developing end-to-end solutions.
- Able to lead the team towards the goal by guiding them and providing technical decisions and direction.
Nice to have
Spanish: C2 Proficient
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|