We are looking for a Lead Front-End Developer for our client - one of the world's largest natural resource companies.
You will be a part of cross-functional team responsible for maintaining and modernization of existing trading platform. It is a long-term project that will require close collaboration with business and IT stakeholders and implementation of new new features.
• Assess business requirements and provide development estimates
• Translate user requirements to user stories and technical task
• Work closely with BA and QA teams to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions
• Deliver quality code changes according to timescales provided
• Provide regular updates regarding development progress
• Act as part of the project team and be fully supportive to other members within the team
• Proven experience on large enterprise project is a MUST
• Degree in computer science/engineering (or equivalent)
• Proven knowledge and development experience (Angular, TypeScript/ HTML/CSS, HTTP, and REST)
• Experience in designing modern web applications/ unit testing / Agile development environment
• Experience in building business-critical end-user systems
• English written and spoken on business level
Nice to have
• Java 8/11 experience
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.