The client plans to modernize its Sonic Inventory product, a seat inventory management and availability calculation application, by replacing Actian NoSQL (aka. and simply referred to as Versant) database with Couchbase, the current chosen database and/or potentially another database of choice, hereby, simply referred to as "Couchbase"). This modernization effort at large involves decoupling the application business logic from database ("DB") objects, migrating DB Objects to new database data/documents, providing ability to translate and sync database changes, stream transactions to applications, and migrating availability part of application, as well as distributed availability product and simplifying the operational aspects by leveraging cloud native databases such as Couchbase.
The goal is expediting development efforts to adapt the application to new databases, such as Couchbase, and eventually enabling seamless migration from Versant Database to Couchbase with minimal operational impact.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software.
- Works with technical staff (Domain Experts) to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Daily cooperation with client by supporting all needs and resolving problems.
- Assist in the development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- Create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Design and build prototype applications.
Minimum 7 year of hands-on C++ programming.
Engineering for the cloud system in C++, solid tech background in creating new/or enhancing existing microservices,
Good communications and coordination skills, ability of tracing and responding to unexpected events, deep knowledge in functional programming, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and systems architecture.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Senior C++ Developer||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|C/C++||Senior C++ Developer||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||Yes||
|C/C++||Deep Learning Primitives Kernel Development and Kernel Generation Automation Developer||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||Yes||