The goal of this new team is to migrate the client's main data platform solution and other key technology infrastructure to Microsoft Azure, enhancing its existing cloud migration strategy. The key objectives are to deliver the client's vision to revolutionise the way capital markets discover, analyse, and trade securities around the World. The vision is anchored on a cloud-centric strategy that will enhance customer experience and product capabilities across our business, leverage hyperscale technology and deliver best-in-class resiliency and stability.
The successful candidate will collaborate to architect the client's data infrastructure and build intuitive next-generation productivity, data and analytics and modelling solutions with Microsoft Azure, AI, and Microsoft Teams. Step-change in services for customers across the financial markets value chain, including an enhanced version of the client's Workspace tool with seamless Teams communication and Microsoft 365 interoperability with built-in compliance for the first time.
· 6+ years of relevant experience
· Proven experience leading team of IT Engineers
· Deep hands-on experience on Azure Cloud Services
· Knowledge in working with API and Azure Resource Management (ARM templates)
· Good understanding of Azure Active Directory, Security and Polices that can be applied in a Enterprise scale company.
· Strong knowledge of Networking, Principles, VNETs and Private Endpoints.
· Experience in project migration from on-prem to Azure Cloud. That’s may include servers, virtual appliances, databases.
· Good understanding of overall architecture and best practices principles that applies to Microsoft Azure.
· Governance and costs considerations
· Disaster Recovery plans and designing of High Availability applications.
· Good communication
· Dealing with unknown and ability to interact with multiple teams.
· Proactive and problem solving oriented.
Nice to have
· Azure Certification: AZ-305 or AZ-104
· Knowledge in working with any programming language (Java, Python, .NET)
· Terraform templates.
· Knowledge in containers and AKS (Azure Kubernetes Services).
· Knowledge in building and maintaining a firewall service.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.