We're seeking a strong and creative Android Mobile Developer eager to solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code that will impact thousands of users every month. You'll implement your critical thinking and technical skills to develop cutting edge software, and you'll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in Agile environments, a culture focused on results, training, and strong support to grow your career.
In this project, you will be helping our partner in the development of an Android App that communicates with their electronic devices using Bluetooth and network services.
Assisting the Engineering Management in the design and development activities.
Working independently and/or with project teams to define project-specific features.
Managing the debug and troubleshooting of client applications and installations.
Independently tuning client applications and installations.
Supporting or providing client demonstrations and other sales activities.
Producing technical documentation when needed.
Testing the software scalability and structure.
Implementing the test environment and interpreting errors reports.
Maintaining the software program.
Documenting software application values.
Fixing bugs and optimizing the software.
- Bachelor's degree related to Computer Sciences or similar education.
- 3-6 years of professional experience in software development.
- Experience with a complete life-cycle of software system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good communication skills
- A well-developed sense of urgency.
- Self-driven, self-organized, proactive, highly motivated
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- MVVM (conversions from MVP in-progress)
- Java / Kotlin (All new development)
- Native development in Android Studio
- Android 5.0 minimum supported
- AndroidX support
- SalesForce, Kochava, Firebase / Crashlytics
- Native tests
- In-house framework support for BTLE, Network Services, Data Services
Nice to have
Experience developing apps for Internet of Things.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.