As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals.
• You will provide Level 2 UAT and Production Support for Applications
• You are responsible for the stability of production environments ensuring application and all interfaces have maximum availability
• You will collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in investigating, testing, and implementing Application fix
• Follow escalation procedures during outages
• You are responsible for handling Change Management, raising Change Request, and scheduling for the implementation of patches, fixes, and enhancements.
• You have to act as a facilitator and coordinate between various teams like Infrastructure, Level 1, DBA, Cloud Teams, and Application vendors to resolve complex issues and outages.
• You have to ensure all new deployments have correct documentation and training.
• You have to Ensure accurate and timely incident and problem-logging
• You have to Track incidents and provide regular updates to users on request status and progress.
• You will perform Root Cause Analysis and Regular Reporting to identify areas for review for improvement
• Write Unix scripts and suggest automation to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of the support team
• Oversee User Acceptance/Interface testing with various upstream/downstream systems.
• Participate and manage DR tests
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to perform impact analysis in a structured manner.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• With a keen interest in providing high service quality and familiar with the demand of a 24x7 support environment.
• At least 4+ years of working experience in an Application Support Environment with hands-on/Prior development experience.
• Minimum understanding of Java 1.5 and above. [Good to have Java 8]
• Unix/Linux Unix flavor and Windows server knowledge.
• SQL/Database knowledge/Performance-Tuning
• Knowledge in MariaDB, or at least should have knowledge in RDBMS (e.g., MySQL, Oracle)
• Any messaging knowledge [JMS, KAFKA, RabbitMQ]
• Experience in Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
• Knowledge of REST APIs
• Familiar with Agile practice.
• Good knowledge and hands-on DevOps CI/CD and Release automation
• Knowing ELK or any other log analytics tool is an added advantage.
• Knowledge and brief hands-on of AWS or any other cloud platform
Nice to have
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
• Good to have an understanding of JPA (Java Persistent API), Hibernate
• Preferable to have knowledge of Private Cloud platforms (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker)
• Good to have Springboot microservices, Spring (spring cloud, spring boot)
• Node JS
• Good to have NoSQL Knowledge - MongoDB
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)