Luxoft is looking to hire L2 Cloud Support Engineer for SaaS (FCI) product offering, aimed at financial services organizations. Level 2 team handles configuration issues, troubleshooting, software installations, hardware repair (including in-house repair or coordinating depot services). They handle escalated issues that Level 1 support is not equipped to handle.
The matter of the project is to integrate and production client(s) in-house infrastructure/existing applications with fraud detection SaaS platform run by service provider hosted in the cloud.
• Working with Level 1 support to identify problems raised by customers and advising on the solution
• Monitoring and triage JIRA board, fielding support tickets as they come in
• Investigating these tickets to establish whether the problem is caused by mis-configuration of the system, bad data or a bug in the code
• Reproducing issues raised and troubleshooting with the development team when needed to escalate further
• Identifying any data issues and resolving them through creation and execution of similar scenarios
• Collaborating with the development team (L3) by providing any support they require for fixing issues
• Updating FAQs and documentation so team members can try to fix problems themselves
• Set up new users' accounts in the Software when requested and provide necessary permissions
• Analysing issues to spot common trends and underlying problems
• Deploy, automate, maintain and manage IBM (or AWS) cloud based system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of our systems
• Build automated deployments using configuration management technology
• Troubleshoot and resolve errors in the existing information systems
• Recommend solutions for enhancing performance by identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications
• Must have Cloud (IBM, AWS etc) support experience (ideally 3+ years)
• Hands on experience in supporting Cloud environment and service improvements.
• Knowledge of automation practices (DevOps).
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
• Managing production infrastructure with various tools
• IT Industry qualifications from major vendors
• Experience with support stack and ticket workflows (ticketing systems like Jira Service Manager or Service Now or equivalent, CMDB systems, alerting systems, wiki systems like confluence, etc)
• Experience with production and support stack. Ours is made of Grafana, Kibana, Elastic Search
• Experience with monitoring.
• Cloud experience, ideally public clouds, like IBM Public Cloud or AWS
• Experience handling virtualization, containers, dockers, micro-services based architecture,
• Experience with network concepts (VPN, IP routing, NAT, load balancing, proxy and reverse proxy, etc)
• Able to manipulate SQL and no-SQL databases and indexation systems (e.g. Elastic Search).
• Ability to understand complex scripts in python and to write simple ones
• Ability to understand scripts and environments made using automation technologies (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
• Familiar with CI/CD tools like: Jenkins, CircleCI, Bitbucket pipeline, or similar.
• Cloud relevant certifications.
• Ability to become part of a global distributed team. Ability to align to a global and common vision.
• Quality-oriented. Careful not to break anything used in production. Careful not to break other's contributions.
• Team player. Ability to contribute in an autonomous way. Pro-active, problem solver. Respectful of other's contributions.
• Fluent in English.
• Keen to work in an Agile environment.
• Keen to participate to on-duty shifts.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)