TSD (Technology Service Desk) is a Global Support function. We are the first line of IT support for all end-users in our organization. We provide support and help with issues associated with working environment.
Our team is responsible for accepting, solving or sending the customer's enquiry to the right support organization. A set of tools will be provided to interact with clients via each support channel and Support Specialist will be trained in operation and administration of the tools. Outstanding client communication manner is required for every Level 1 IT Support Specialist as is following the process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism and other IT streams.
• logging, updating and resolving reported end-user issues and track them in the ticketing tool
• cooperating with various IT support teams inside the company on user related queries
• point of contact for internal users to support technology related issues and queries
• supporting documentation publishing to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required
• using world-class ticketing systems and tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in German and English
• Knowledge on Windows operating system usage and basic settings
• Hands on experience in troubleshooting Password, Windows 10/7 and 2016, MS Outlook, O365, Skype and mobility products for end-user applications
• Good analytical skills
• Flexible and able to respond to change
• Solutions focused with a can-do attitude
• Ambitious and innovative approach to daily tasks
• Demonstrate high level of customer focus
• Keen in using modern business technologies
• Strong researcher and problem solver
Nice to have
• Good understanding of IT Frameworks (ITIL, Agile)
• Basic understanding of Data Science tools (MS Power BI, MS Excel, Python)
• Basic understanding of Automation/Scripting tools (PowerShell, IPSoft, Automation Anywhere
• Basic understanding of Cloud & DevOps (MS Azure Fundamentals, MS Azure DevOps)
• Experience in corporate environment
English: C1 Advanced
German: C1 Advanced
*Detailed information and eligibility will be provided once you become a Luxoft employee.
**Please note that relocation is not available for all open positions. At Luxoft Poland it is possible to work remotely only from the territory of Poland.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL1)