US hedge fund develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (Alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of Alphas and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
Fund success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That's a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
We are looking for a Graph database specialist with strong engineering background who will help us to combine useful information from different sources and build a scalable and efficient knowledge base.
• Designing new knowledge graph ecosystem for entity relations
• Developing and maintaining of knowledge graph
• Implementing high-performance algorithms for data processing
• Enrichment of company's data
• Collaboration with front-office teams on knowledge graph utilising
• Bachelors or Master degree in a technical field from a top university
• At least 3 years of production software development experience
• Experience with relational, document and graph databases
• Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Understanding of temporal databases
• System design/architecture skills
• A passion for working with data
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.