US Based client, operating in data analytics and data-driven insights area, working on a building of solutions for data acquisition, storage, processing and analysis for big enterprises.
Our client was formed by an experienced management team and is backed by several of the world's largest hedge funds to solve some of the most challenging problems in data analytics and data-driven insights. Working with client, our employees will get possibilities to enjoy the best of startup culture but with the stability of an established company, which is uncommon for ordinary startups. Technically, you will be one of the principals responsible for building and maintaining a new platform by leveraging a wide variety of technologies and services. You will work on a solution capable of onboarding and processing large volumes of heterogeneous data aimed at providing analytics and insights to aid investment research and operations.
To achieve client expectations ,we are seeking a rare kind of individual who can zoom out to the big picture while also being capable of zooming in to implementation details with a focus on service quality. You will be one of the key team members responsible for setting standards, culture, mentorship of other team members, and shipping high quality solutions. You will aim to bring clarity and energy to the team and to your work environment.
You have a positive attitude and embody a balance of cautiousness, such as that which serious data engineering requires, and pushing the envelope, a requisite of any startup. You are an excellent team player and aim to bring out the best in those around you.
Our team consist from highly motivated professionals, which provide various service to the client.
• Flexible schedule
• Bonuses for non-BAU support
• Cloud technology stack
• Possibilities to attend in service build out from scratch (Including CI/CD pipeline, Could infra., ITIL based processes)
Support and maintenance of AWS infrastructure;
• Support end-to-end data flows and health/sanity checks of the systems/applications ;
• Design and configuration of monitoring systems - functional and data quality monitoring;
• Investigate and supply analysis for fix application/configuration issues (improper configuration/deny of services etc.), support defect fixes rollouts;
• Deployment of new data source interfaces between vendors and client system;
• Direct communication with multiply vendors;
• Regular reporting and efforts tracking;
• Continuous service improvement: Constantly review existed service, processes and technical solution and looks for improvements - your ideas will be biggest value for us and client.
At least 1 year experience as a support engineer
• Experience as a Production Support Engineer
• Experience with REST API (HTTP), FTP, SFTP
• English - Upper Intermediate
• ITIL will be a benefit
• Team play and good self-organization
Nice to have
Experience with source control (GIT)
Experience with ETL system
Any scripting like Bash, Shell, Python will be benefit
Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, ECR) would be benefit
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)