Luxoft will establish a strong UI/UX Automotive team in China, Shanghai. This team will work on UX and UI topics for several international car manufacturers, focusing on the Asian market. Innovative concepts and amazing graphics need to be developed for the digital cockpit of future vehicles. We are looking for UI Designers to join this team, working on UI Design and Graphic concepts in the Automotive field.
Develop and design of graphical user interfaces for complex in-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for Chinese market.
- Preparation of screen design for target integration including color management and quality control.
- Design and specify user interfaces and animations using participatory and iterative design techniques, including customer workshops and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Create and analyze design language in order to produce design prototypes and design systems.
- Working with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, human factors, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
Bachelor degree or above in Visual design or a related digital design discipline.
- At least two years of user interface/animation design experience.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present design ideas and results internally and externally with customer.
Elementary in English, both speaking and writing
Fluent in Chinese, both speaking and writing
Nice to have
Experience in Automotive Industry
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
International and multi-cultural business experience
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business