As a Business analyst, he/she will focus on understanding existing system and provide solutions on real business. He/she will need to analyse different statics and configurations and come up with solutions based on business needs. He/she will be part of the team that constantly work on improving Murex or Murex related upstream/downstream systems.
o Gather and document business requirements, analyse the technical feasibility with the development teams, write user stories in JIRA
o Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology.
o Document new functionalities. Arrange user trainings when relevant
o Maintain and spread knowledge of the solutions being developed with the wider team.
o Ensure solutions developed are generic and reusable as possible. Leverage other streams deliveries.
o Interpret requirements and acceptance criteria into comprehensive test cases.
o Acquire test coverage in depth and breadth via software engineering thoughts/utilities.
o Plan, prepare, coordinate and execute mission-critical test executions (System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test).
• University graduated in Information Technology / Computer Science / any related subjects
• Good understanding of Financial Markets trading throughout the whole transaction lifecycle
• Experienced in development project with SQL, UNIX, XML, XSL, Java
• Effective project Documentation
• High Integrity, Good Attitude, Hard Working
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent Communicator
• Strong level of Oral and Written English
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.