DXC-Luxoft's Murex academy will provide the opportunity, in September 2021, for talented, technically minded individuals to train as consultants working in the finance sector on the Murex platform.
Murex is the leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk management and processing solutions.
Our innovative approach to training will give you the opportunity to be mentored and work alongside one of our Subject Matter Experts within one of our client delivery teams.
Your first four weeks with us will be spent on-line training, delivered by our external training partners and DXC-LUxoft's own Murex Subject Matter Experts.
Joining the Murex Community of Practice (COP)
DXC-Luxoft have been a top tier Murex alliance partner for over 10 years and we are now positioned as the largest provider of Murex consulting globally.
Passion, ambition and drive are critical to success at DXC-Luxoft. You should aspire to be the best and want to work in an established but growing global company where your ideas will be heard, and your presence felt. We are looking for technology focused individuals who are looking to use their skills in a financial services environment.
What We Offer
• Top quality training to kick-start your career
• Your own personal development plan
• Opportunities to travel and work globally
• Competitive compensation package
• Mentoring from a subject matter expert
• Open access to senior management and directors
• Challenging and varied work
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Design and development of system interfaces (ETLs)
• Functional configuration of systems
• Functional and technical testing
• System support and maintenance
• Working closely with DXC-Luxoft consultants and client stakeholders to translate requirements
A good degree or post graduate qualification in a Computer Science or other Engineering subject
Basic finance background in Capital Markets products.
2-3 year's work experience in IT, preferably within the financial sector.
Some knowledge of a financial markets vendor system such a Murex, Calypso or Kondor would be beneficial but not essential.
• Good knowledge of XML, XML transformation (XSL)
• Good financial and business understanding is a must.
• Working knowledge of SQL and Unix
• Knowledge of Java or C# would be an advantage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management - working to tight deadlines and schedules
• Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.